Our Delivery Methods
Delivering large heavy good such as ours has proven a challenge over the years. After years of trial and error working with different parcel couriers. We have now settled on a solution that offers both speed and efficiency along with quality service and super high deliver success rates. We strive to deliver as many products as possible via our in house delivery system for the best possible service and full accountability of our products. When this is not possible we work with very well respected couriers offering a nationwide service.
In House Team – (60% Of orders are now carried out by this method)
- Delivery time – Next working day from dispatch
- Super Reliable and hassle free service with a delivery success rate above 99%
- Personalised In house service, start to finish
- Flexible delivery requests IE: Leave behind the gate.
- Live tracking on day of delivery
- ETA Text message when the driver is on route to your address
- On Site Assembly in your desired location option for just £30.00 Per Product
Palletways – Pallet Delivery – (20% of all orders are carried out this way)
- Delivery time – 1-3 working days from dispatch
- Safe and secure pallet delivery avoids manual handling
- Booking in service. courier will contact directly to book in the delivery at a time and date that suits.
- Delivery fully assembled at just £30.00 per product. Products get pre assembled in our workshop prior to palletising. Simply un-wrap and position.
V1 – Two man delivery service (20% of all orders are carried out this way)
- Delivery time – 1-5 working days from dispatch (green and orange zones), 5-10 working days from dispatch (all other zones)
- Book in service , courier will contact directly to book in the delivery at a time and date that suits.
- 3 Hour delivery window
- Real Time tracking on the day of delivery
- Two man delivery teams helps to prevent damaged items
- Nationwide service
Green – Free Delivery
Orange – £5
Yellow – £10
Light Green – £15
Blue – £50
White – Please contact MG Timber directly for a quote
Deliveries and Collections
Please sign for your goods as UNCHECKED. If upon delivery, you suspect that the goods may have been damaged in transit, please sign for as DAMAGED and notify us within 24 hours.
MG Timber Products LTD and its nominated couriers, accept no liability for any goods signed for as being ‘received in good condition’ and then subsequently reported as damaged.
Cancellation of Delivery
Once your delivery slot has been booked with the chosen courier and the item has left their depot for delivery to your nominated address any subsequent cancellation of the delivery/order will result in the cost of this delivery and associated return being deducted from any refund.
If delivery is refused upon arrival for a reason outside of the control of MG Timber Products a redelivery charge of £40 will be applied or deducted from any refund.
If you are not satisfied with the items you have chosen, please let us know by e-mail or in writing within 7 working days of receipt of your goods. We will be happy to offer you an exchange or, if you prefer, a refund – provided that you return the unwanted goods to us in fully re-saleable condition.